Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Horse Isle Riddle Anwsers are solved

In the desert sun I may look like gold and as a breed I'm very old. - Akhal-Teke
It's small and sharp but a horse will wear it. - tack
It's at the beginning of steeplechase, at the end of rodeos, and within horses? What is it? -Letter S
Take a horse, divide it in two, repeat. Resemble a breed? - Quarter Horse "Stubborn as a ?" or "Kicks like a ?" - Mule
This animal spelled backwards is a very common destination for girls. - Llama
Your horse might be fast but still, it cannot beat this in a race. While it might be smaller than your horse at noon, it can be quite larger at other times of the day. At night, you will have trouble finding it. - Shadow
Hudson, Chesapeake, Equine Coloring - Bay
Justin's favorite horse is more than awesome, but what is its name? - Morgan
Name a breed that is from Kentucky, and is named after a piece of tack? - Saddlebred
A type of shoe. Dogs like to chew some shoes, but not this. In fact, people like to play with this shoe when it's old more than dogs! - Horse Shoes
When mature this horse breed is white and don't give it any lip about it! - Lipizzan
You are in a field with 3 horses, Babe, Bob, and Ben. Ben is standing on his back legs, Bob is standing on one more leg than Ben. Babe is standing normally. How many legs are touching the ground? - 11
I may be stubborn but I'm always ready to listen. - Mule
The question with this gait is, can you or can't you? - Canter
This footwear is very lucky. - Horse Shoe
A horse breed and a machine. What am I? - Mustang
Buried Alive? I surely once was. Unburied I died. Should have been a 'Parrot', Then that horse wouldn't have done what it did to me. What was I? - Carrot
An equine coloring; high in the forest; an open fire. - Chestnut
My hooves are striped but my body is not. I can run a great distance without getting hot. What breed am I? - Appaloosa
This brush isn't made out of a tasty dish. - Curry
A breed, big heart comes in a small packages and from the island I'm named after. - Shetland
Your friend always keeps water bottles in her backpack. What animal does this remind you of? - Camel
What word has these in common: tack, shower and to restrain. - Bridle
Your horse might shout this, or shout for this. - Hay
What equine color is also part of a horse? - Chestnut
A meticulous loaf of wheat that is also an equine breed. - Thoroughbred
Peanuts are named after the country this breed is from. Look hard. I'm no illusion. - Andalusian
Because it's all ready. An equine of this coloring rarely needs to do any work. - Dun
This breed says this when left in very cold weather. I'm ____! - Friesian
You may receive this equine breed for valentines day, but smaller and it tastes like chocolate! - Belgian
I'm a breed from central america...don't pass me by, and with an Italian accent I'm so fine! - Paso Fino
What is an Equus Caballus? - Horse
What has 1,000 eyes, 2,000 shoes and eats grass? - 500 horses
This horse breed and waffles go well together. - Belgian
This equine coloring, mispronounced, suggests it is a friend of yours. - Palomino
A confusing equine coloring. Using either first or second alphabetical vowels. Better use 'e' for me. - Grey
An equine coloring and yet not a color. Without light, likely visible at night. - White
Not only is this a salad dressing, you might find a horse here too! - Ranch
This breed only throws half of what it's got. - Haflinger
This brush isn't made out of a tasty dish. - Curry
You could paint this horse breed red, white and blue. - American Paint
This sounds like the most important thing, it sits between two corn and lies above a double 'i'. - Mane
This tack isn't very happy. - Saddle
It's monday. You ride into town on Tuesday. One day passes. What day is it? - Tuesday
This breed is no hobbit, though you might have thought it at first, until you saw one. - Shire
a Breed named after steep sided ocean inlets in Norway. - Norwegian fjord
Your horse is in a race. You are picking up speed and pass the horse that is in 2nd place. What place are you in now? - 2nd
This horse breed may live in Germany, perhaps in Hanover ? - Hanoverian
This colored equine must really enjoy beans. - Pinto
What has 4 hooves, 2 ears, and blends with a crowd? - Zebra
I was on my way to Treeton one day, when I met a girl with five horses. Each horse had five dogs, each dog had five cat friends, and each cat had five mice. All in all, how many were going to Treeton? - 1
If a king sits on gold, who sits on Silver? -Lone Ranger
What 9 letter horse breed starts with A and ends with A? - Appaloosa

No comments: